Kaiser Permanente will reimburse up to $20/month ($240 a year) for your bicycle expenses through the WageWorks Bike to Work Reimbursement Program.
How it works:
- Fill out the reimbursement form and submit all receipts.
- You will be reimbursed for eligible expenses which includes bike purchase, repairs, improvements, and storage.
You can submit expenses for up to $20 per qualified Bicycle month. A qualified bicycle month is considered a month where you:
- Did not receive any other computer benefit
- Did not set aside any pre-tax dollars to pay for parking at the employee parking lot or any other parking lot
- Did not set aside any pre-tax dollars to pay for public transit
The Bike to Work Reimbursement Program is an employer-sponsored program that cannot be combined with any other Commuter benefit. Unfortunately, physicians are not eligible for this program.
For more information and to enroll in the program go to www.wageworks.com/kp/commuter