Sacramento Regional Commuter Club/ Emergency Ride Home Program:
All Kaiser Permanente employees working in the Downtown Sacramento area are eligible to register with the Sacramento Regional Commuter Club, regardless of commute method. This Club is a fun way to:
- Track daily trips and log miles.
- Find potential rideshare partners.
- Earn points to enter monthly drawings.
- See how changes in your commute positively affect the environment.
Visit Sac Region Commuter Club for more information and to register. You must be registered to access the Emergency Ride Home program benefits.
Emergency Ride Home Program:
All participants of the Sacramento Regional Commuter Club are enrolled in the Emergency Ride Home Program (ERH program).
This program guarantees a ride home up to six times each year in the event of:
- An emergency with an immediate family member
- An emergency with a rideshare member
- An issue or conflict with your child’ school or daycare center
- Home or property damage (burglary, fire, etc.)
- Personal Illness
- Unscheduled, approved overtime
- Same-day damage to your commute vehicle that cannot be repaired at work
- Weather conditions prohibit walking or bicycling.
The ERH program may not be used for personal errands or appointments, business travel, missed rides or other reasons deemed invalid by the program administrator.
You must be registered in the Sacramento Regional Commuter Club to access this benefit. It is through their website you will download the voucher for your ride home.